Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let's Play a Love Game ;)


Photo Via clipartof.com

The game of love can be a dangerous one to play, yet still we fall in and out of love time after time. Even if it doesn't fully develop into "Love" people can still get hurt. You always have to remember that no matter how hard you try you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So maybe the solution is to get rid of the old dog and buy a new one!

All I want is to be able to trust every single person I come in contact with, but its just not possible. I'm the kind of person that trusts someone until they give me a reason not to. Many have told me that I'm just way too nice and when it comes to guys I need to put my foot down more often. However, I still give people chance after chance only to be let down in return. It seems like in every situation, no matter how much I give, I gain zero reciprocity.


Im not saying I do everything perfectly, we all make mistakes but it takes a mature person to own their mistake. Realizing you did something wrong is only half the battle, confessing it is the next step. Compounding your problem by lying only adds insult to injury. Just own your sh*t because what's done in the dark will eventually come to light!

"Love can be a dangerous game to play... " *sips tea*

No comments:

Post a Comment